Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Buck Naked Faith (doing/being real)


Becoming real, being real. Looking honestly at ourselves, deepening our understanding of self and God, within the context of community.

“Deep within us our humanness is a profound need to be heard, and understood, not in part, but as a whole. Discover how to meet this need in yourself and in others.

No-one can develop freely in this world, and find a full life without feeling understood by at least one person. No-one comes to know himself through introspection or in the solitude of his personal diary. Rather it is in dialogue, in his meeting with other persons.” (Paul Tournier)

To those who want to further explore this "real" thing I once again heartily recommend "Buck Naked Faith".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dave! Thanks for the blog comment :) I am in Toronto right now at the Holiday Inn Express! Hanson Concert is tomorrow!! I am actually across the street from Salvation Army Gateway building thing......

Anywho, yes, I am DEFINITELY applying for Ignite in the fall! I can't WAIT to live here!!!! When do applications and such start going around?

I wish I was here for Sunday but we're leaving at 7am... ok, well, bye!

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home