Thursday, September 22, 2005

Wise Encouragement from the leader....

A letter from the head of The Salvation Army in Canada and Bermuda written to those who experienced the recent Territorial Camp, of which I had earlier blogged. Thank you Lord for leaders who are in step with the Spirit.

Dear Delegate:

Your courage in walking the pathways of mission has deeply touched my own spirit. I am still the brown haired spikeless hair style, but within I want to dare with you in discovering creative Christ expressions.

Discouragement can often set in following up beat and motivational teaching. Therefore, my prayer is for God's spirit to saturate your lives as you clearly seek out spiritual relevance in your home settings. His communication intentions are best achieved through hearts of boundless capacity - Christ in you can push the boundaries with new hope.

Inhale the Spirit of God, and watch for inner expression of holy thought and purity of purpose.

God is with you.

Blessings,

Christine MacMillan

M. Christine MacMillan
Commissioner
Territorial Commander

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Jill said...

I really wish I could have been there. Alas! I had to go back to teach the little munchkins.

Maybe next year I'll call in sick... ha ha.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home