Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Hey Steve Wiseman - 'ya wanna fight?

The enemy - the one who roars like a lion, looking whom to consume - the guy who ruins families, relationships, some preachers - I'm against that guy totally.

The battle - am I against that? - No, I have to be at peace with that - it's happening - I know it's coming, I'm ready, I don't freak out when it happens.

My fellow being - victims of the enemy - am I against them - no, I think I used to be - but I look at Jesus - totally there, because he knew who he was, and whose he was - humble servant, all for his Father - as we are all for Jesus!

Do I contend and fight - you bet baby! We’ve got to sort things out with heart and mind - and the biggest enemy - hmm - MYSELF - but Jesus is for me and with me and knows me. MERRY INCARNATION!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree - there is a fight but it isn't against flesh and blood! You know I'm with you! I've got a new one coming on the warfare metaphor - look for it! www.mississaugatemple.com/connexions - Steve

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home