Wednesday, May 11, 2005

TAYKITEZ

Okay for you message texters - a piece of cake - for all we born before 1985 - what is this hieroglyphic?

It was the license plate on the car God placed in front of me yesterday afternoon. Take it easy!

And then a little later I'm reading Mark Buchanan "The Holy Wild" a chapter on sabbath and it all comes together.

GOD MOMENT!

I've been pushing, I've been heroic-like, messianic-like, trying to get all the emails responded to, solving all the stuff and getting it all right.

SABBATH REST - a gift of God. God didn't need to - he did. We are not meant to be materialists, totally self-sufficient, driven. We need God, we need rest.

God you're so patient and good and creative and redemptive and I want to keep following you.

TAYKITEZ EH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home