Monday, February 21, 2005

Part of the Big Show.....

Eric Sandras in "Buck Naked Faith" says:

"many of us have been taught to memorize bible verses out of context and live by the warm fuzzy rhetoric of wall plaques for so long that we have lost our part in the larger story.

In order for the kingdom of God to thrive in my life, I must be willing to be a part of it, not just say that I am."

God's not an add-on to my life, but my life is lived in Him. Everything around us is potentially God's script.

As we find our role, and character in the grand drama, as we take time to grow deeper and pursue Jesus until he reveals our callings we can come alive in community. Not like a Hollywood stage prop - which is real until someone leans on it too hard for support.

Healthy community breeds healthy follower of Christ - the cast in the greater drama. Cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home