Wednesday, May 18, 2005

GOD GRACIOUSLY CALLS REBELS TO BATTLE - IT'S HIS PLAN!?!?

Unwillingness to accept God’s “way of escape” from temptation frightens me – what a rebel yet resides within. (Jim Elliot: missionary and martyr)

Temptation is not a sin; it is a call to battle. (Erwin Lutzer)

The heart that walks in love neither rests nor grows weary. If we grow weary we've violated some natural principles (not taken care of ourselves) or operated in our own strength - not God's.

If I'm slack, lazy - WATCH OUT - if I overly spent and active - WATCH OUT

God loved me even before I existed. I delight, am humbled and need his grace daily, every moment actually. THANK YOU JESUS!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff!
"Spirit of Grace"---Hebrews 10:29

**Jennifer

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home