Tuesday, May 17, 2005

WYSIWYG

Just spent a glorious weekend in Newfoundland at Starrigan camp for a "Design for Life" weekend - arrived and left between fog passages - very cool, sort of like the Red Sea opening, you know what I mean - but that wasn't the only God-sighting.

Of more significance was the relationships developed, fortified. I am committed, sold out to relationships, relevance (having conversations) and being real (authenticity).

When I focus on this, and a weekend like this is gold for me - I'm in the groove - passion/calling.

Lorne Pritchett shared powerfully from the word - his daughter Elizabeth guided us in worship, with the help of Jen and Jilll on jembay and keyboard.

Small groups - a safe place where people could share their fears, hopes, pain and healing - very significant.

The whole Acts 2 thing - the spirit speaking to us all, we understanding each other, unity in diversity - heart stuff.

You create the safe environment - confidentiality, nothing you say will shock me, God is in the house, and watch out.

No pretense, no posturing, going for it - What you see is what you get - may it be the real me, talking to the real God - WATCH OUT! TAKE IT GENERATION NEXT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home