Thursday, December 16, 2004

Why Hitler didn't invade England

You heard it here first - because he was sure that the Salvation Army would kick his ass!

At least that's what one of the guys at the Open Door at North Toronto told me yesterday.

What a time - I met some street people, marginalized people, crazy people, lonely people, GOD-CREATED PEOPLE that I had not seen in 5 years.

They were just as needy, just as unique, as when I had left them. They weren't fixed, cured, relocated - but they were still there - and people are still connecting with them.

Thank God people, flesh and blood, are still presencing themselves with them.

Thank God people are still following Jesus, being Jesus, seeing Jesus.....

MERRY INCARNATION FRIENDS - GOD KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say, you're passion is contagious - I can see you telling the story, getting pumped, and you're face glowing with smiles! It gets me pumped too! Thanks for sharing! Steve

10:38 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

I love the Merry Incarnation! Also surprised the TYS uses the street language, like the apostle Paul! Is the Hitler thing true?

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's 2AM in L.A. ...and I'm not even sure why I'm still up. Surfing Amrybarmy and stumbled into your blog. The Hitler line had laughing out loud (I couldn't keep it in) for a solid minute!! Thanks for throwing it in your blog. Merry Incarnation- I love it! The LORD bless you, man. -A Caifornia SALVO, Tom

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home