Monday, December 20, 2004

FOUND DIFFICULT AND NOT TRIED....

When I was young it was the trying to prove the existence of God thing - (we the brainless Christians debating the enlightened scientists) - now it's the followers of Jesus vs. the many other paths (why should I follow Jesus question).

The root stumbling block - PRIDE.

I'll still debate (I haven't "kissed by brains away") but usually it degenerates into a "Star Wars" of egos. I point to Jesus, and I live for Jesus.

G.K. Chesterton was right re. Christianity - "It's not that it's been tried and found wanting, but rather it's been found difficult and not tried."

At the end of our days, we'll look into this mirror and we'll ask ourselves did we really love him heart, mind, body and soul. I hope it's a good converstion.

Following Jesus, Listening to Jesus, Becoming like Jesus, Loving Jesus.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home