Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Back in the saddle again....




Technology is a help. Technology is a hindrance. Technology is both.

In formatting to the new google/blogger I messed some things up and then couldn't make the password work and then....

I'm not the techno guy. I will not let technology make me feel inferior.

I feel better already. The master designer is in control, he continues to weave colour, and texture for his glory.

Lord of science, Lord of art, God of map and graph and chart,
Lord of physics and research, Word of Bible, faith of church.
Lord of sequence and design, all the world of truth is thine.


Back in the saddle, and perhaps we'll hook this up to face book.

grace.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

good to see you back, friend!

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home